Not every car accident will result in litigation. But nearly every accident does require interactions with insurance companies, signing of legally binding forms, an assessment of property damage and injuries, and negotiations about compensation. In some cases, all of this work can technically be done without hiring your own attorney.
That being said, you should understand that the parties you are negotiating with have their own agendas that are not based on your best interests. They are attempting to limit their own liability and their own financial responsibility.
When you hire our firm, however, you will have legal advocates who are acting only in your best interests. And because we take personal injury cases on contingency (and only get paid if you do), our interests are one and the same. We have every incentive to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Learn More About Car Accident Litigation And Other Legal Issues
Dimopoulos Law Firm offers comprehensive advice and legal representation related to motor vehicle accidents and traffic violations. We provide:
- A free analysis of your car accident and an assessment of your legal options
- Answers to commonly asked car accident questions
- Answers to your case-specific questions about insurance coverage and liability
- Representation in settlement negotiations with insurance companies and at-fault drivers
- Guidance throughout the litigation process, including what you need to know about accepting settlement checks
- Defense against driving-related criminal charges and assistance with the resolution of traffic violations
Contact Us To Take Advantage Of A Free Initial Consultation
Whether you have been injured in a car accident or need help resolving traffic violations, we are the firm to call. To discuss your case for free with one of our skilled lawyers, call our Las Vegas office at 702-476-0005, or send us an email.